Sunday, July 4, 2010

What a busy June!!

Wow! Newborn shoots! Engagement shoots! Baseball shoots! And finished up the month with a gorgeous wedding (congrats Ashley and Lonnie!!).

Enter the 2nd Annual Clickin' Moms Photo Scavenger Hunt. I participated in the one in 2009 but ended up not finishing it because of baseball tourneys...fun, fun!!! I'm bound and determined to do much better this year :)

I have a 3-page list (thus far) with items that I need to photograph, under special circumstances, i.e., each picture has to contain a piece of paper that says Clickin' Moms 2010. All photos must be taken between July 1 and July 31 and posted by July 31 at midnight. Clickin' Moms has come up with some UNBELIEVABLE photography prizes...and I'm hard at it, trying to collect as many of these pictures as possible...One of those prizes has my name on it!!

Seniors for the Class of 2011 have begun to book. If you're interested in me doing your senior pictures, please contact me as soon as possible. I'd like to get you on the schedule soon. The next 3 months will be busy...photography conference in Utah in August and photography conference in Portland in September...and then the busy autumn season will begin shortly thereafter. I can be reached at (541) 786-2960, and I LOVE working with my seniors!!

Happy 4th of July to you all. Stay tuned for a sneak peek of the Johnston wedding. So pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment