Saturday, May 29, 2010

WELCOME TO MY BUSINESS BLOG!!

Yes, I am *finally* entering the world of blogging, for my photography business, anyway :)

I'm a married mom of 3 who lives in beautiful eastern Oregon. I am a medical transcriptionist by day (and sometimes night) and a photographer at every other available moment. I started my photography career several years ago when approached by a friend to shoot her son's senior portraits. Since then, I have expanded my business to include newborns, maternity, children, family, wedding, engagement, sports, and even birth photography!

I'm currently based in eastern Oregon but am very willing to travel anywhere. I welcome the opportunity to talk to you about your next photography needs. I do accept a limited number of photography projects at a time, in order to keep the focus on those clients I am working with at any given time.

We are transitioning the Class of 2010 seniors out, with pictures of graduation, senior banquet, and even the senior trip, and gearing up for the Class of 2011 seniors. This promises to be a very busy year, so please contact me soon to ensure yourself a place on my schedule!

Check back later for my Class of 2011 senior specials! Thanks for checking out my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment