Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My favorite product from Nichole Van?

Now THAT is an extremely difficult question...kind of like asking me which one of my kids is my favorite :) Yes, I seriously feel like that about her products...but since I HAVE to pick one...

I'm going to say that the Chic Vintage Actions and Textures are my favorites. I love messing around in PhotoShop, to see the depth of what you can do to what started as a simple picture. This particular product is one of my most used of Nichole's products, and I will post a sample here of what I'm talking about.

Here is one of my images from the Elgin Stampede:



Now here is the same image with a little bit of Nichole Van magic added to it:



See what I mean about transforming an image? Pure genius.

Counting the minutes until I leave for Salt Lake City and Nichole's workshop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment